Cooler, Drybox and Cargo Floor not included.
- The frame comes with Standard Drop Rails and 66" cross bars. This combination allows you to position the frame to give the same distance between your cat tubes as you get with our 72" yoke frames.
- The 120" side rails are made in two sections (72" and 48"), using our Breakdown Side Rail Adapters. This makes shipping cheaper and flying a frame into remote areas feasible.
- Removing the Drop Rails and using the 72" sections of the side rails, you can create Bighorn I, Compact Outfitter, Longhorn-type raft frames. By adding some components you can also make a Fishing Frame.
- The adjustable foot pegs on the Deluxe Foot Bar position your feet for superior bracing and control.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Universal Frame comes with: two 120" breakdown side rails, two 68" standard drop rails, six 66" cross bars, Universal Seat Mount, deluxe foot bar, high-back drain-hole seat, 6" oar mounts, four 9' straps, eight strap slides
- Please note: A mesh cargo floor will fit on the Drop Rails of the Universal Frame. The floor will be 2" higher than one on the lower rails of a yoke-style cat frame.
|Frame Type:||Universal Frames|
|Dimensions:||66" W x 120" L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|