- The frame comes with Standard Drop Rails and 72" crossbars. This combination gives you even more distance between your cat tubes than you get with our 72" yoke frames.
- The 108" side rails are made in two sections (72" and 36"), using our Breakdown Side Rail Adapters. This makes shipping cheaper and flying a frame into remote areas feasible.
- Removing the Drop Rails and using the 72" sections of the side rails, you can create Bighorn I, Compact Outfitter, Longhorn-type raft frames. By adding some components you can also make a Fishing Frame.
- The adjustable foot pegs on the Deluxe Foot Bar position your feet for superior bracing and control.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Universal Frame comes with: two 108" breakdown side rails, two 68" standard drop rails, six 72" cross bars, Universal Seat Mount, deluxe foot bar, high-back drain-hole seat, 6" oar mounts, four 9' straps, eight strap slides
- Please note: A mesh cargo floor will not fit directly on the lower Drop Rails on the 72" Universal Frame without moving the rails in narrower than recommended.
|Frame Type:||Universal Frames|
|Dimensions:||72" W x 108" L|