NRS "Y" Thighbar
Item: 93022.02 | Product Details »
- Thighbar attaches to a crossbar with the NRS LoPro™ Frame Fitting for easy adjustability.
- The angle of the Thighbar is easily changed to fit the height and casting style of the fisherman.
- The ends of the cross piece at the top of the Thighbar are bent at an ~ 75-degree angle, to make a positive body stop, while minimizing line snag.
- Pair the "Y" Thighbar with a Casting Platform, Item # 93040.03 or 93041.03, to give the fisherman in your raft the most solid and supportive casting position available.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting, just went high tech! Now made in drop-forged aluminum alloy; it's stronger and 25% lighter. Better product, same price... NRS innovation.
|Dimensions:||26" H center-to-center of the LoPro Fittings|
|Material:||1-5/8" 6063-T6 Anodized Aluminum Frame Pipe|