NRS "Y" Thighbar
Item: 93022.02 | Product Description »
- Thighbar attaches to a crossbar with the NRS LoPro™ Frame Fitting for easy adjustability.
- The angle of the Thighbar is easily changed to fit the height and casting style of the fisherman.
- The ends of the cross piece at the top of the Thighbar are bent at an ~ 75-degree angle, to make a positive body stop, while minimizing line snag.
- Pair the "Y" Thighbar with a Casting Platform, Item # 93040.02 or 93041.02, to give the fisherman in your raft the most solid and supportive casting position available.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting, just went high tech! Now made in drop-forged aluminum alloy; it's stronger and 25% lighter. Better product, same price... NRS innovation.
|Dimensions:||26" H center-to-center of the LoPro Fittings|
|Material:||1-5/8" 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum Frame Pipe|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS "Y" Thighbar
Q:Can the thigh bar be attached to the front yoke on a NRS Cat Frame? Any suggestions for "Y" thigh bar versus Front thigh Hook?Asked on 5/6/2014 by Ev from Spokane
A:The top bar on the yoke is our 1 5/8" frame pipe so a LoPro will attach to it. Remember, that top bar is ~ 10" above whatever floor you'll be standing on. The Y Thighbar upright is 26" tall so the upper bar will be about 36" above the floor. The Front Thigh Hook upright is 29" and the Rear Thigh Hook is 19". If one of these heights doesn't work for you we can make a custom length upright. Give us a call, 800.635.5202, to discuss custom options.Answered on 5/6/2014 by Clyde from NRS