NRS Frame Casting Platform
Item: 93040.03 | Product Details »
- The platform is made from our 3/4" Quad-Grip marine-grade plywood. The textured laminate surface gives you excellent footing.
- Available in two sizes, small and large, to accommodate different boat sizes.
- Clamps with our LoPro™ Frame Fittings to an Angler Seat Bar for a custom casting location.
- The small casting platform is recommended for smaller rafts that would take a 54" wide frame or smaller.
- The larger size platform is recommended for rafts that would take a 60" wide frame or larger.
- The slot in the end of the platform allows you to secure the platform to a raft D-ring for even more solid footing.
- For increased durability we suggest you coat the raw edges of the Quad-Grip plywood with a waterproofing product.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting, has gone high tech! Made in drop-forged aluminum alloy; it's stronger and 25% lighter. Better product, same price... NRS innovation.
|Material:||1-5/8" 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum Frame Pipe|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Frame Casting Platform
Q:What are the exact dimensions of the platform itself? Max width and max length??Asked on 8/26/2016 by Mike from Vero Beach, Fl
A:Mike, here are those dimensions - http://www.nrs.com/frames/Specs.asp#CastingPlatform