NRS Rear Casting Platform
Item: 93041.02 | Product Description »
- The Rear Casting Platform comes in two sizes. The Large is sized for the rear compartment of rafts taking a frame 60" or wider. The Small fits in boats with a 54" or narrower frame.
- The platform is made from our 3/4" Skidguard™ marine-grade plywood. The textured laminate surface gives you good footing.
- Clamps with our LoPro™ Frame Fittings to any NRS Crossbar for a custom casting location.
- The hole in the end of the platform allows you to secure the platform to a raft D-ring for even more solid footing.
- Pair the Rear Casting Platform with the Rear Thigh Hook, Item # 93025.02, for the most stable casting position afloat.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting, just went high tech! Now made in drop-forged aluminum alloy; it's stronger and 25% lighter. Better product, same price... NRS innovation.
|Photo Note:||This item will have the new hot-forged LoPros, Item #91028.02. New photos coming soon.|
|Material:||1-5/8" 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum Frame Pipe|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Rear Casting Platform
Q:Can you purchase the rear casting platform rails/clamps without the plywood? What would be the price?Asked on 1/20/2015 by Clark from Broadway, VA
A:Yes, Clark, we can do that for you. Price is $150. Give us a call to order, 800.635.5202. FYI, we drill a smaller hole in the top of the horizontal piece for the carriage bolt, then a larger hole in the bottom so the bolt and nut is contained within the frame pipe.Answered on 1/21/2015 by Clyde from NRS