NRS Frame Casting Platform For Front Thigh Hook
Item: 93043.02 | Product Description »
- The underside frame-pipe support extends past the front of the platform, allowing you to attach your NRS Front Thigh Hook, Item # 93026.02.
- The roomy marine-grade Skidguard plywood deck provides solid footing, even when it's wet.
- Patented NRS LoPro™ fittings provide easy installation and adjustment.
- Recommended for rafts that would take a 60" wide frame or larger. Attaches to a ≥60" Angler Seat bar, Item # 90001.02.
- Smaller versions are available by custom order.
- If you already have a #93040.02 Casting Platform and would like to upgrade to this item, call us for options.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting, just went high tech! Now made in drop-forged aluminum alloy; it's stronger and 25% lighter. Better product, same price... NRS innovation.
|Material:||1-5/8" 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum Frame Pipe|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Frame Casting Platform For Front Thigh Hook
Q:Will this fit in an Otter 120 "2012 model"?Asked on 9/27/2014 by Philip from Johnson City, TN
A:Phillip, the stock platform won't fit your Otter 120. Give us a call to order a custom casting platform, 800.635.5202.Answered on 9/27/2014 by Clyde from NRS