Close-up of Quad Grip Surface
NRS Frame Casting Platform For Front Thigh Hook
Item: 93043.03 | Product Details »
- The underside frame-pipe support extends past the front of the platform, allowing you to attach your NRS Front Thigh Hook, Item # 93026.02. You can also run an NRS strap from the pipe to a raft D-ring for extra support.
- The roomy marine-grade Quad-Grip plywood deck provides solid footing, even when it's wet.
- Patented NRS LoPro™ fittings provide easy installation and adjustment.
- Recommended for rafts that would take a 60" wide frame or larger. Attaches to a ≥60" Angler Seat Bar, Item # 90001.03.
- Smaller versions are available by custom order.
- For increased durability we suggest you coat the raw edges of the Quad-Grip plywood with a waterproofing product.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting, just went high tech! Now made in drop-forged aluminum alloy; it's stronger and 25% lighter. Better product, same price... NRS innovation.
|Material:||1-5/8" 6063-T6 Anodized Aluminum Frame Pipe|