Werner Skagit CF Paddle - Bent - Closeout
Item: 75540.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $216.75
$255.00 You Save 15%
- The Skagit is perfect for low-angle recreational paddlers seeking great performance at a great price.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Carbon reinforced nylon blades are super lightweight and durable.
- Advanced blade design enables smooth, efficient strokes.
- Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System provides two-piece convenience without sacrificing strength. It also allows you to customize the blade offset or "feather angle."
|Blade Material:||Carbon-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size:||15.6cm W x 49cm L (6.1" W x 19.3" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||605 sq cm|
|Shaft Material:||Fiberglass/carbon blend|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||1049 g = 37 oz at 220 cm = 86.6 in|
|Application:||Touring - low angle / Recreational|
|Werner Paddle Styles:||Recreational paddle|
The Werner Skagit Paddles offers unbeatable value and performance for casual recreational kayakers. Its advanced blade design sets it apart from other economical paddles.
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Shaft
- Minimizes Fatigue
- Poor performance
Comments about Werner Skagit CF Paddle - Bent - Closeout:
I received this paddle as a gift. I had heard nothing but great comments form everyone that I had spoke to that owned a Werner paddle. I was immediately disappointed with the performance. I struggled through 4 days of paddling with a paddle that had poor performance and a great deal of fluttering. I spoke with a Werner representative and was told that I needed paddling lessons. I have never had that type of problems with any other paddle I have used. The paddle was returned - no questions asked.
- Was this a gift?: