- 45 degree blade offset significantly reduces wind resistance on the forward stroke for more efficient paddling.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Premium fiberglass blades provide lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- Larger blades are ideal for well conditioned paddlers who love to run big rivers and creeks.
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release.
Small shaft option is available. To know if you need a small diameter shaft, measure your hand from the base of the palm to the tip of your middle finger. If your measurement is 6 1/4" or smaller you should try a small shaft. You can also print the "Shaft Diameter Print Out" in the Links section and use it to measure your hand.
|Blade Size:||20 cm W x 48 cm L (7.9" W x 18.9" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||720 sq cm / 111.6 sq in|
|Weight:||197 is 37 oz (1049 g)|