Werner Double Diamond Carbon Paddle 45 Degree - Closeout
Item: 75661.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $297.50
$350.00 You Save 15%
- 45 degree blade offset significantly reduces wind resistance on the forward stroke for more efficient paddling.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Impact Resistant Kevlar™ and a double layer of Dynel™ edging adds durability.
- Larger blades are ideal for well conditioned play boaters and paddlers who love to run big rivers and creeks.
- Down-tilt blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for free-style moves.
- Small diameter shaft option is ideal for smaller hands.
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||19.5cm W x 48cm L (7.7" W x 18.9" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||700 sq cm|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||992 g = 35 oz at 197 cm = 77.6 in|
|Application:||Whitewater - playboating|
|Werner Paddle Styles:||Performance Core paddle|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Shaft
- Good Control
- Minimizes Fatigue
- Dark Color
- Play Boating
- Sea surfing
Comments about Werner Double Diamond Carbon Paddle 45° - Closeout:
I bought this paddle unseen, untested and from a different country! Relying on the Werner brand to make my decision I didn't go wrong and will not hesitate to buy another when the time comes.[...].I'm using this paddle while learning to playboat, my existing paddle was far to heavy for any extended playboating sessions so it was time for an upgrade, I'm also using this paddle in the ocean for surfing. The weight factor was critical for me as I want to spend as much time as possible out playing. Blade shape & angles are great and I find that I have much better control in the surf and no longer catch so many flat blade edges while spinning and trying to cartwheel.Only downside? is the color of the blades the black can be hard to see in the water.. it's just more incentive to hold on tighter :)
- Was this a gift?: