Werner Sho-Gun Carbon Paddle 45 Degree - Closeout
Item: 75650.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $297.50
$350.00 You Save 15%
- 45 degree blade offset significantly reduces wind resistance on the forward stroke for more efficient paddling.
- Werner's largest blade design, the Sho-Gun offers ultimate performance with an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
- Impact Resistant Kevlar™ and a double layer of Dynel™ edging adds durability.
- Large blades are ideal for well conditioned boaters who love running big rivers and creeks.
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release.
Small shaft option is available. To know if you need a small diameter shaft, measure your hand from the base of the palm to the tip of your middle finger. If your measurement is 6 1/4" or smaller you should try a small shaft. You can also print the "Shaft Diameter Print Out" in the Links section and use it to measure your hand.
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||20cm W x 48cm L (7.9" W x 18.9" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||728 sq cm|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Application:||Whitewater - river running & creeking|