Werner Advantage 3 Piece Adjustable Stand Up Paddle
Item: 75888.01 | Product Description »
- The blade is a fiberglass laminate construction with a modified teardrop shape that's designed to optimize straight ahead efficiency and reduce torque.
- The fiberglass shaft has an oval indexed shape and and ABS palm-style grip handle for comfort and precise paddle control.
- The adjustable shaft is perfect for those who move between touring and surfing. It adjusts with a button lock to six different lengths, in 1-1/2" increments.
- This is one sweet lightweight, stiff and durable paddle.
- For surf paddling, choose a paddle 8" longer than your height.
- For touring/cruising, choose a paddle 10" longer than your height.
|Grip:||ABS Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability|
|Adjustable:||6 different lengths - 1.5" increments|
|Length - Handle End:||20 15/16"|
|Length - Middle Section:||33 7/8"|
|Length - Blade End:||34 1/8"|
|Blade Material:||Laminated fiberglass|
|Blade Size:||22cm W x 48cm L (8.75" W x 19" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||716 sq cm / 111 sq in|
|Shaft Shape:||Oval index|
|Paddle Weight:||74-81.5" is 29 oz / 822 g|
|Application:||SUP - touring/surfing|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Broke After 5 Uses
Comments about Werner Advantage 3 Piece Adjustable Stand Up Paddle:
Paddle is not suitable for surf or whitewater. Mine broke at the lower joint just after 5 uses.. Werner does not stand behind their products.
- Was this a gift?: