Werner Fiji 2 Piece Adjustable Stand Up Paddle
Item: 75886.01 | Product Description »
- Adjustable design lets you change your paddle length to fit different activities and multiple paddlers.
- The durable fiberglass-reinforced injection molded blade and a fiberglass-wrapped shaft provide excellent performance at an outstanding value.
- A traditional tear drop shape gives you immediate power and good stability. A great paddle for straight-ahead tracking.
- The mid-size tear drop shaped blades reduces torque for less fatigue.
- Werner's ABS palm-style grip ensures a comfortable, secure grip and controlled, powerful strokes.
- For surf paddling, choose a paddle 8" longer than your height.
- For touring/cruising, choose a paddle 10" longer than your height.
|Grip:||ABS Palm-style grip for a good fit and controlled strokes|
|Adjustable:||6 different lengths - 1.5" increments|
|Length - Bottom Shaft:||59" for 67"-74.5"|
|Length - Bottom Shaft:||65" for 73"-80.5"|
|Length - Bottom Shaft:||69" for 77"-84.5"|
|Blade Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced injection-molded plastic|
|Blade Size:||21 cm W x 45.75 cm L (8.25" W x 18" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||606 sq cm / 94 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Wrapped fiberglass|
|Shaft Shape:||Oval index|
|Paddle Weight:||74-81.5" is 30.75 oz (872 g)|
The Werner Fiji Stand Up Paddle features Werner-quality construction and design at an introductory price. A great stick for SUP paddlers looking to balance performance and affordability.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Shaft
- Good Control
- Minimizes Fatigue
- Day Trips
Comments about Werner Fiji 2 Piece Adjustable Stand Up Paddle:
I got this paddle because the one that came with the board was too short for my height. This paddle adjusts easily, feels light in the hand, and is smooth in the water. So far I have just used it touring around lakes but I will be using it soon in the ocean. I love the curved handle-- it fits perfectly and reduces load in the wrist and elbow. I would definitely buy this again!
- Was this a gift?: