Werner Compulsion Outrigger Paddle
Item: 75900.01 | Product Description »
- This Performance Core design offers smooth buoyant strokes so lightweight you'll want to keep paddling long after the finish line.
- The foam core, with carbon-weave exterior, makes for a light, yet burly, paddle blade.
- Mid-size tear drop shaped blades offer gentle power and a smooth easy stroke.
- 12-degree bend and slight spoon at the tip for powerful, efficient strokes.
- Carbon shaft with index adds comfort and control.
- ABS Palm Grip for good fit and controlled strokes.
- With Werner's legendary bomber durability you'll be smiling with every stroke.
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||23.5cm W x 49.5cm L (9.25" W x 19.5" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||106 sq cm|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Paddle Weight:||340 g = 12 oz at 132 cm = 52 in|
|Werner Paddle Styles:||Performance Core paddle|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Werner Compulsion Outrigger Paddle
Q:I am just starting an outrigger canoe club and don't no what size would be best for me. I am 6'1" I think it goes by height but don't know how to measure the length needed.Asked on 8/5/2013 by bigO
A:I am pretty new to outrigger myself, but you want a paddle taller than you for stand up paddle boarding NOT for outrigger canoeing. Talk with the coach of your club. There are a lot of different ideas on how to measure and each club has different styles of paddling. One method: sit tall with the paddle vertical beside you. You should be able to hold the t grip with your arm reaching up to the handle and the blade resting next to your seat.Answered on 8/7/2013 by juicej from seattle
A:Information I can find suggests that a 52"-53" length will be good for your height. However, I suggest you check with others in this specialized sport to be sure you get a paddle just right for you.Answered on 8/5/2013 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Uncomfortable Shaft
Comments about Werner Compulsion Outrigger Paddle:
This is the second Werner Compulsion Outrigger Paddle that I have purchased. The first one had a thin shaft with a beautiful D shaped top handle. This new one looks like it was made for a SUP, they cut off the shaft and stuck a commercial handle on it. It is nothing like the earlier model. I am very disapointed with Werner. This is not up to the level of craftsmanship that one would expect from Werner.
- Was this a gift?: