Werner Fiji 3 Piece Adjustable Stand Up Paddle
Item: 75901.01 | Product Description »
- Adjustable design lets you change your paddle length to fit different activities and multiple paddlers.
- The durable fiberglass-reinforced injection molded blade and a fiberglass-wrapped shaft provide excellent performance at an outstanding value.
- A traditional tear drop shape gives you immediate power and good stability. A great paddle for straight-ahead tracking.
- The mid-size tear drop shaped blades reduces torque for less fatigue.
- The adjustable shaft is perfect for those who move between touring and surfing. It adjusts with a button lock to six different lengths, in 1-1/2" increments. A total 7.5" of adjustment.
- Werner's ABS palm-style grip ensures a comfortable, secure grip and controlled, powerful strokes.
- For surf paddling, choose a paddle 8" longer than your height.
- For touring/cruising, choose a paddle 10" longer than your height.
|Grip:||ABS Palm-style grip for a good fit and controlled strokes|
|Adjustable:||6 different lengths - 1.5" increments|
|Length - Handle End:||20 7/8"|
|Length - Middle Section:||32 15/16"|
|Length - Blade End:||35 5/8"|
|Blade Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced injection-molded plastic|
|Blade Size:||21cm W x 45.75cm L (8.25" W x 18" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||606 sq cm94 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Wrapped fiberglass|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Paddle Weight:||978 g = 34.5 oz at 185 - 204 cm = 73 - 80.5 in|
|Application:||SUP - touring & surfing|
|Werner Paddle Styles:||Recreational paddle|
The Werner Fiji Stand Up Paddle features Werner-quality construction and design at an introductory price. A great stick for SUP paddlers looking to balance performance and affordability.