Werner Stinger Adjustable Stand Up Paddle
Item: 75889.01 | Product Description »
- This is the first SUP paddle specially designed for river running.
- The narrow blade tip gives a soft catch that allows you to stab precisely in shallow, rocky conditions.
- The blade then flairs wider to offer optimum power through the midpoint of the stroke along with positive bracing.
- Continuous-weave fiberglass construction gives you the durability you expect from Werner, while keeping the weight light for paddling efficiency.
- The lightweight fiberglass shaft has an oval indexed shape and palm-style T-grip for comfort and precise control.
- Paddle adjusts with a button lock to six different lengths at 1-1/2" increments. A total 7.5" adjustability.
- Adjustable shaft lets you set the paddle to a shorter length for running rapids, then lengthen it for the calm paddle out.
- For best performance, choose a paddle length that provides an adjustment range from 8-10 inches longer than your height.
|Grip:||ABS Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability|
|Adjustable:||6 different lengths - 1.5" increments|
|Blade Material:||Laminated fiberglass|
|Blade Size:||19.7cm W x 48cm L (7.75" W x 19" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||710 sq cm / 110 sq in|
|Paddle Weight:||74-81.5" is 30.75 oz / 872 g|
|Application:||SUP - surfing/river running|
Designed specifically for whitewater SUP, the Werner Stinger Adjustable Stand Up Paddle's reverse-teardrop blade gives you the perfect combination of power and control for river running.