Werner Camano Paddle - Bent
Item: 75517.02 | Product Details »
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- Premium fiberglass blades provide lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- The oval-shaped shaft provides a comfortable, secure grip.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- To keep your Smart-View Ferrule working properly, after each use take the paddle apart and rinse both parts of the ferrule thoroughly with fresh water. Store the two parts of the paddle with the blades up. And NEVER use a lubricant on the ferrule; that will collect debris.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.
|Blade Size:||16 cm W x 52 cm L (6.3" W x 20.5" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||650 sq cm / 100.7 sq in|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 2 pieces|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Weight:||220 is 30.5 oz (865 g)|
The Camano features our most popular, award winning, Low Angle mid-sized blade design. Providing the perfect combination for paddlers who want gentle power and use a relaxed all around touring stroke. The Camano offers the best balance of light swing weight, durability and performance. Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability. Award winning mid-size, low angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers. Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter. Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or patterns. Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling. Custom shaped reinforcement spine for blade stiffness and overall strength.
Our Neutral Bent Shaft is designed to alleviate stress and strain on your hands, wrist and forearms when you paddle. This strain is usually caused by a previous injury, over gripping the paddle shaft and can be acute for those who paddle in rough water conditions where five fingers of contact to the shaft must be maintained. The key benefits that are unique to our Neutral Bent Shaft are; natural alignment of the wrist reducing strain and fatigue, stable leverage point during ALL stokes which increases comfort and an advanced grip that fits the natural contour of your hand. The slightly heavier shaft weight, when compared to a straight shaft, is offset by the ergonomic benefits.
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Werner Camano Paddle - Bent
Q:Do you have the bent shaft camano in a 215 size?Asked on 7/19/2014 by yakdaddy
A:We don't stock the 215 cm but can order it for you. Give us a call, 800.635.5202.Answered on 7/22/2014 by Clyde from NRS
- Werner Camano Paddle - Bent
Q:Do you sell this paddle in the Wave-Azul color?Asked on 5/21/2013 by Tim
A:Tim, we don't stock that color but can quickly order it for you. Give us a call, 800.635.5202.Answered on 5/21/2013 by Clyde from NRS
You May Also Like:
On Sale: Werner Skagit CF Paddle - Closeout