Werner Corryvrecken Carbon Paddle - Bent
Item: 75531.02 | Product Description »
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Full-size, high-angle blades are ideal for well conditioned paddlers who want to get the most out of every stroke.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- Carbon fiber continuous weave blades for exceptional strength-to-weight ratio and long-lasting durabilty.
- Patented adjustable ferrule system provides two-piece convenience without sacrificing strength. It also allows you to customize the blade offset or "feather angle."
|Blade Size:||20.25 cm W x 49 cm L (7.9" W x 19.3" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||721 sq cm / 111.7 sq in|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||210 is 31.25 oz (886 g)|
Our Neutral Bent Shaft is designed to alleviate stress and strain on your hands, wrist and forearms when you paddle. This strain is usually caused by a previous injury, over gripping the paddle shaft and can be acute for those who paddle in rough water conditions where five fingers of contact to the shaft must be maintained. The key benefits that are unique to our Neutral Bent Shaft are; natural alignment of the wrist reducing strain and fatigue, stable leverage point during ALL stokes which increases comfort and an advanced grip that fits the natural contour of your hand. The slightly heavier shaft weight, when compared to a straight shaft, is offset by the ergonomic benefits.
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.