Werner Corryvrecken Carbon Paddle - Bent
Item: 75531.02 | Product Description »
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Full-size, high-angle blades are ideal for well conditioned paddlers who want to get the most out of every stroke.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- Carbon fiber continuous weave blades for exceptional strength-to-weight ratio and long-lasting durabilty.
- Patented adjustable ferrule system provides two-piece convenience without sacrificing strength. It also allows you to customize the blade offset or "feather angle."
|Blade Size:||20.25cm W x 49cm L (7.9" W x 19.3" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||721 sq cm / 111.7 sq in|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||210 is 31.25 oz / 886 g|
|Application:||Touring - high angle|
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.