Werner Camano Carbon Paddle - Bent
Item: 75519.02 | Product Description »
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Carbon fiber continuous-weave blades for exceptional strength-to-weight ratio and long-lasting durability.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- The oval-shaped carbon fiber shaft provides a comfortable, secure grip with a light swing weight.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
Small shaft option is available. To know if you need a small diameter shaft, measure your hand from the base of the palm to the tip of your middle finger. If your measurement is 6 1/4" or smaller you should try a small shaft. You can also print the "Shaft Diameter Print Out" in the Links section and use it to measure your hand.
|Blade Size:||16 cm W x 52 cm L (6.3" W x 20.5" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||650 sq cm / 100.8 sq in|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Paddle Weight:||220 is 29.5 oz (836 g)|
The Camano features our most popular, award winning, Low Angle mid-sized blade design. Providing the perfect combination for paddlers who want gentle power and use a relaxed all around touring stroke. The Camano offers the best balance of light swing weight, durability and performance. Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability. Award winning mid-size, low angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers. Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter. Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or patterns. Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling. Custom shaped reinforcement spine for blade stiffness and overall strength.
Our Neutral Bent Shaft is designed to alleviate stress and strain on your hands, wrist and forearms when you paddle. This strain is usually caused by a previous injury, over gripping the paddle shaft and can be acute for those who paddle in rough water conditions where five fingers of contact to the shaft must be maintained. The key benefits that are unique to our Neutral Bent Shaft are; natural alignment of the wrist reducing strain and fatigue, stable leverage point during ALL stokes which increases comfort and an advanced grip that fits the natural contour of your hand. The slightly heavier shaft weight, when compared to a straight shaft, is offset by the ergonomic benefits.
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Shaft
- Minimizes Fatigue
Comments about Werner Camano Carbon Paddle - Bent:
Very comfortable and wonderfully light. Makes me want to go through the bother of getting my kayak from my friend's barn much more often than I have been.
- Was this a gift?: