Werner Little Dipper Carbon Paddle - Bent
Item: 75525.02 | Product Description »
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Carbon fiber continuous-weave blades for exceptional strength-to-weight ratio and long-lasting durability.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- The oval-shaped carbon fiber shaft provides a comfortable, secure grip with a light swing weight.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
Small shaft option is available. To know if you need a small diameter shaft, measure your hand from the base of the palm to the tip of your middle finger. If your measurement is 6 1/4" or smaller you should try a small shaft. You can also print the "Shaft Diameter Print Out" in the Links section and use it to measure your hand.
|Blade Size:||15 cm W x 48 cm L (5.9" W x 18.9" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||550 sq cm / 85 sq in|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||220 is 28.75 oz (815 g)|
Our Neutral Bent Shaft is designed to alleviate stress and strain on your hands, wrist and forearms when you paddle. This strain is usually caused by a previous injury, over gripping the paddle shaft and can be acute for those who paddle in rough water conditions where five fingers of contact to the shaft must be maintained. The key benefits that are unique to our Neutral Bent Shaft are; natural alignment of the wrist reducing strain and fatigue, stable leverage point during ALL stokes which increases comfort and an advanced grip that fits the natural contour of your hand. The slightly heavier shaft weight, when compared to a straight shaft, is offset by the ergonomic benefits.
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Shaft
- Minimizes Fatigue
Comments about Werner Little Dipper Carbon Paddle - Bent:
I am 6 foot 2, just under 200 lbs ... So I had to get over the "Little Dipper" name, but I am going on 67 and while I like my Werner Kalliste and Camano I find the "Little Dipper" much easier on my shoulders and wrists.
I am out about every other day for 2 to 3 hours, so that may make a difference too.
The reduced blade surface area is noticeable in the effort to move the paddle through a stroke. If I was crossing a difficult piece of water and wanted to minimize the time, I'd take the Kalliste. But for long hauls on flat water or my daily workout, this paddle is great.
- Was this a gift?: