- High angle design direct from the Performance line is the best if you like using a faster cadence.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon blades are versatile and easy to use during advanced maneuvers or all around touring.
- An asymmetrical dihedral blade design reduces blade flutter for a more stable stroke with less fatigue.
- Premium shaft is smooth, comfortable and durable and available in both standard or small diameter.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Blade Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size:||18.25 cm W x 43 cm L (7" W x 17" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||608 sq cm / 94 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Fiberglass/carbon blend|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 2 pieces|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Weight:||210 is 36 oz (1035 g)|
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.