Werner Sherpa Paddle - Bent 30 Degree
Item: 75679.01 | Product Description »
- 30 degree blade offset significantly reduces wind resistance on the forward stroke for more efficient paddling.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- The Sherpa's mid-size blades are great for all around river running.
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.
|Blade Size:||19.5 cm W x 46 cm L (7.7" W x 18.1" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||680 sq cm / 105 sq in|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||197 is 37.75 oz (1056 g)|
Our Neutral Bent Shaft is designed to alleviate stress and strain on your hands, wrist and forearms when you paddle. This strain is usually caused by a previous injury, over gripping the paddle shaft and can be acute for those who paddle in rough water conditions where five fingers of contact to the shaft must be maintained. The key benefits that are unique to our Neutral Bent Shaft are; natural alignment of the wrist reducing strain and fatigue, stable leverage point during ALL stokes which increases comfort and an advanced grip that fits the natural contour of your hand. The slightly heavier shaft weight, when compared to a straight shaft, is offset by the ergonomic benefits.