Werner Double Diamond Carbon Paddle 30 Degree
Item: 75662.01 | Product Description »
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Impact Resistant Kevlar™ and a double layer of Dynel™ edging adds durability.
- Larger blades are ideal for well conditioned play boaters and paddlers who love to run big rivers and creeks.
- Down-tilt blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for free-style moves.
- Small diameter shaft option is ideal for smaller hands.
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||19.5cm W x 48cm L (7.7" W x 18.9" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||720 sq cm / 111.6 sq in|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||197 is 34 oz / 964 g|
|Application:||Whitewater - playboating|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Shaft
- Good Control
Comments about Werner Double Diamond Carbon Paddle 30°:
These are awesome paddles but expensive and it's tough to see if you lose it on the river. It would be nicer if they had light colored blades although a few strips of reflector tape fixes the problem nicely.
- Was this a gift?: