Werner Double Diamond Carbon Paddle - Bent 30 Degree
Item: 75664.01 | Product Description »
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Impact Resistant Kevlar™ and a double layer of Dynel™ edging adds durability.
- Larger blades are ideal for well conditioned play boaters and paddlers who love to run big rivers and creeks.
- Down-tilt blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for free-style moves.
- Small diameter shaft option is ideal for smaller hands.
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||19.5 cm W x 48 cm L (7.7" W x 18.9" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||720 sq cm / 111.6 sq in|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||197 is 36.5 oz (1035 g)|
Our Neutral Bent Shaft is designed to alleviate stress and strain on your hands, wrist and forearms when you paddle. This strain is usually caused by a previous injury, over gripping the paddle shaft and can be acute for those who paddle in rough water conditions where five fingers of contact to the shaft must be maintained. The key benefits that are unique to our Neutral Bent Shaft are; natural alignment of the wrist reducing strain and fatigue, stable leverage point during ALL stokes which increases comfort and an advanced grip that fits the natural contour of your hand. The slightly heavier shaft weight, when compared to a straight shaft, is offset by the ergonomic benefits.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Werner Double Diamond Carbon Paddle - Bent 30 Degree
Q:Hi, is the feather adjustable? Also, is it possible to break the paddle into 2 pieces for storage?
Thank youAsked on 1/21/2015 by Felipe from Miami, florida
A:Felipe, the feather is not adjustable, but you can order a custom feather, in 5-degree increments. Werner does offer two-piece straight-shaft options, in either 30 or 45 degree feather. For an adjustable-feather paddle, with a similar blade design, take a look at the Werner Ikelos, Item # 75509.02. Give us a call to discuss custom options, 800.635.5202.Answered on 1/22/2015 by Clyde from NRS