Werner Sho-Gun Carbon Paddle 30 Degree
Item: 75651.01 | Product Description »
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's largest blade design, the Sho-Gun offers ultimate performance with an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
- Impact Resistant Kevlar™ and a double layer of Dynel™ edging adds durability.
- Large blades are ideal for well conditioned boaters who love running big rivers and creeks.
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release.
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||20cm W x 48cm L (7.9" W x 18.9" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||728 sq cm|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Paddle Weight:||1021 g = 36 oz at 197 cm = 77.6 in|
|Application:||Whitewater - river running & creeking|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Control
Comments about Werner Sho-Gun Carbon Paddle 30°:
delivery was slow and we had a problem with shipping costs and use of gift certificate but NRS made everything right and even added a gift. The product is show cased on the Warener blog site when I attended a swift water trainning week end a few weeks ago.
- Was this a gift?: