Werner Sho-Gun Carbon Paddle - Bent 30 Degree
Item: 75653.01 | Product Description »
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Impact Resistant Kevlar™ and a double layer of Dynel™ edging adds durability.
- Large blades are ideal for well-conditioned boaters who love running big rivers and creeks.
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release.
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||20 cm W x 48 cm L (7.9" W x 18.9" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||711 sq cm / 110 sq in|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Paddle Weight:||197 is 38 oz (1077 g)|
The Werner Stikine is the ultimate creek and river running paddle. The Stikine's performance core mid size blades are powerful and fit a variety of kayakers for ultimate creek and river running.
Our Neutral Bent Shaft is designed to alleviate stress and strain on your hands, wrist and forearms when you paddle. This strain is usually caused by a previous injury, over gripping the paddle shaft and can be acute for those who paddle in rough water conditions where five fingers of contact to the shaft must be maintained. The key benefits that are unique to our Neutral Bent Shaft are; natural alignment of the wrist reducing strain and fatigue, stable leverage point during ALL stokes which increases comfort and an advanced grip that fits the natural contour of your hand. The slightly heavier shaft weight, when compared to a straight shaft, is offset by the ergonomic benefits.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Werner Sho-Gun Carbon Paddle - Bent 30 Degree
Q:Can NRS special order custom Werner paddles? I have moved to zero offset paddles. I'm willing to wait if NRS can order on for me.Asked on 11/17/2015 by Tom
A:You bet, Tom. We can special order any Werner paddle. Give us a call to order, 800.635.5202.Answered on 11/17/2015 by Clyde from NRS