Werner Side Kick Carbon Paddle-Bent 30 Degree
Item: 75688.01 | Product Description »
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Carbon fiber continuous-weave blades for exceptional strength-to-weight ratio and long-lasting durability.
- Larger blades are ideal for well conditioned play boaters and paddlers who love to run big rivers and creeks.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Down-tilt blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for free-style moves.
|Blade Size:||20.75 cm W x 48 cm L (8.2" W x 18.9" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||719 sq cm / 111 sq in|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Paddle Weight:||197 is 37 oz (1049 g)|
Our Neutral Bent Shaft is designed to alleviate stress and strain on your hands, wrist and forearms when you paddle. This strain is usually caused by a previous injury, over gripping the paddle shaft and can be acute for those who paddle in rough water conditions where five fingers of contact to the shaft must be maintained. The key benefits that are unique to our Neutral Bent Shaft are; natural alignment of the wrist reducing strain and fatigue, stable leverage point during ALL stokes which increases comfort and an advanced grip that fits the natural contour of your hand. The slightly heavier shaft weight, when compared to a straight shaft, is offset by the ergonomic benefits.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Shaft
- Good Control
- Minimizes Fatigue
Comments about Werner Side Kick Carbon Paddle-Bent 30°:
Paddle is light and quick enough for playboating but strong and powerful enough for creeking. Just an awesome all around paddle.
Service and delivery comments:
Paddle was delivered promptly and was exactly as I ordered it.
- Was this a gift?: