Werner Twist Carbon Paddle - Bent 30 Degree
Item: 75710.01 | Product Description »
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Carbon fiber continuous-weave blades for exceptional strength-to-weight ratio and long-lasting durability.
- Smaller blades allow for a faster cadence to help you hit those must-make moves.
- Down-tilt blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for free-style moves.
- Small diameter shaft option is available for smaller hands.
|Blade Size:||20 cm W x 45 cm L (7.9" W x 17.7" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||647 sq cm / 100 sq in|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||197 is 34 oz (964 g)|
Our Neutral Bent Shaft is designed to alleviate stress and strain on your hands, wrist and forearms when you paddle. This strain is usually caused by a previous injury, over gripping the paddle shaft and can be acute for those who paddle in rough water conditions where five fingers of contact to the shaft must be maintained. The key benefits that are unique to our Neutral Bent Shaft are; natural alignment of the wrist reducing strain and fatigue, stable leverage point during ALL stokes which increases comfort and an advanced grip that fits the natural contour of your hand. The slightly heavier shaft weight, when compared to a straight shaft, is offset by the ergonomic benefits.