Werner Stikine Carbon Paddle - Bent 30 Degree
Item: 75658.01 | Product Details »
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Impact Resistant Kevlar™ and a double layer of Dynel™ edging adds durability.
- The Stikine's mid-size blades are great for all around river running.
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||19 cm W x 46 cm L (7.5" W x 18" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||680 sq cm / 105 sq in|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Weight:||197 is 36.5 oz (1035 g)|
The Werner Stikine is the ultimate creek and river running paddle. The Stikine's performance core mid size blades are powerful and fit a variety of kayakers for ultimate creek and river running.
Our Neutral Bent Shaft is designed to alleviate stress and strain on your hands, wrist and forearms when you paddle. This strain is usually caused by a previous injury, over gripping the paddle shaft and can be acute for those who paddle in rough water conditions where five fingers of contact to the shaft must be maintained. The key benefits that are unique to our Neutral Bent Shaft are; natural alignment of the wrist reducing strain and fatigue, stable leverage point during ALL stokes which increases comfort and an advanced grip that fits the natural contour of your hand. The slightly heavier shaft weight, when compared to a straight shaft, is offset by the ergonomic benefits.