Werner Stikine Carbon Paddle 30 Degree
Item: 75656.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $280.00
$350.00 You Save 20%
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Impact Resistant Kevlar™ and a double layer of Dynel™ edging adds durability.
- The Stikine's mid-size blades are great for all around river running.
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release.
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||19 cm W x 46 cm L (7.5" W x 18" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||680 sq cm / 105 sq in|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Paddle Weight:||197 is 34 oz (950 g)|
The Werner Stikine is the ultimate creek and river running paddle. The Stikine's performance core mid size blades are powerful and fit a variety of kayakers for ultimate creek and river running.
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS SUP/Whitewater Paddle Bag
On Sale: WRSI Current Helmet With Vents
On Sale: Cottonmouth Nose Plugs
On Sale: NRS Co-Pilot Knife - Closeout