Werner Rio Paddle 30 Degree
Item: 75718.01 | Product Description »
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Features Werner's premium carbon-blend fiberglass shaft for a superior strength-to-weight ratio.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon blades are light and durable.
- The Rio's mid-size blades are great for all around river running.
|Blade Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size:||19.5 cm W x 41 cm L (7.7" W x 16.1" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||655 sq cm / 101.5 sq in|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Paddle Weight:||197 is 37.75 oz (1070 g)|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Werner Rio Paddle 30 Degree
Q:When will you get more of this paddle in 200cm in stock?Asked on 1/24/2014 by Elli
A:We don't stock this paddle in 200 cm, but we can order one for you. Give us a call, 800.635.5202, to order. If the paddle is in stock at Werner it should only take about a week to get it for you.Answered on 1/24/2014 by Clyde from NRS