Werner Player 4 Piece Paddle 30 Degree
Item: 75701.01 | Product Description »
- The four-piece Player makes a great spare paddle that will fit in the back of most kayaks.
- 30 degree blade offset significantlly reduces wind resistance on the forward stroke for more efficient paddling.
- Premium fiberglass blade and shaft construction provides lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- Down-turned blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for free-style moves.
- Mid-size blades fit a wide range of paddling styles.
- Small diameter shaft option is available for smaller hands.
|Blade Size:||20.75cm W x 46cm L (8" W x 18.1" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||690 sq cm / 107 sq in|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Paddle Weight:||197 is 37.75 oz / 1070 g|
|Application:||Whitewater - playboating / some creeking|
The Werner Player Paddle is the most popular choice for serious play boaters who want to get after it. Featuring mid-size down-turned blades, the Player offers a great combination of power and responsiveness.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Werner Player 4 Piece Paddle 30°
Q:Can I order this product w/ a small shaft?Asked on 10/4/2012 by Jackie from United States
A:Sorry, it is only available in the regular shaft.Answered on 10/8/2012 by Clyde from NRS