Related articles you might enjoy:
Items mentioned in this article:
Gear Aid ReviveX Synthetic Fabric Cleaner
This specialized formula is ideal for all types of dry wear, splash wear, rainwear, soft shell garments, synthetic fleece and insulation. Designed to prepare outerwear for treatment with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) replacement products.
Follow instructions on garment care label. If unavailable, use the following guidelines. For cleaning apparel with a waterproof membrane or coating we recommend that you hand wash only. For other types of fabrics, a washing machine (front loading, if possible) can be used, on a gentle or delicate cycle.
- Close all zippers and Velcro tabs.
- Apply ReviveX directly to heavily soiled areas.
Note: Hand wash only.
- Add ReviveX to bathtub or large container, using the chart below.
- Hand wash in warm water (soak item for 5 minutes) and rinse thoroughly.
- Allow garment to air dry.
Item Amount Jacket or similar Synthetic Cleaner: 1/2oz. (3 capfuls) Water: 1 1/2 gal. per item Sleeping bag
Synthetic Cleaner: 1 3/4oz. (9 capfuls) Water: 15-20 gal
* Adobe Acrobat 3.0 is required to view printable directions