Screw-Mounted Tie-Down Kit Instructions
- Inflate and position float bags where you want them in your boat.
- Determine the tie-down location and mark each placement with a pencil.
- Place the eyelets on the inside edge of the gunwales and pre-drill holes with a 1/8" drill bit (doing this will keep the holes from splitting).
- Place screw in the pre-drilled hole and tighten until screw heads are flush with the eyelets.
Suggestions for Lacing
- Place the tiedown kit eyelets across from the eyelets located on the bags.
- Lace the eyelets together in an hourglass design using 3mm canoe lacing.
- Tie off the canoe lacing to the eyelets closest to the paddler to allow adjustments by the paddler.