ZIPPER LUBRICATION / CLEANING
McNett Zip Care - Cleans and lubricates nylon and metal zippers
- Before applying, unzip garment and clean zippers with the applicator brush.
- Open cap and brush generous amounts of Zip Care onto zipper teeth.
- Re-apply regularly, especially before long storage periods.
- Close cap and rinse brush after use.
- Apply Zip Tech when finished for protection
McNett Zip Tech - Lubricates and protects nylon and metal zippers
- Rub Zip Tech up and down zipper teeth.
- Work zipper to fully lubricate entire mechanism.
- Re-apply regularly.
- Store Zip Tech in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Note: For prolonged storage of drysuits and dry tops store with zipper all the way open. If left closed for long periods, the zipper's sealing elements can take on a "compression set" making them less effective.