Nrs.com will be undergoing site maintenance on June 29th, 2016 between 3:00-4:00am Pacific Standard Time. During this time the site will be unavailable.
Tips for taking accurate measurements:
- It's best to have a friend or family member do the measuring.
- Use a cloth measuring tape. If you don't have one, use a cord (or an NRS strap!) and transfer that to a tape measure.
- Measure in your street clothes; we size technical outerwear pieces like drysuits and dry tops to include room for layering underneath.
- Stand up straight and relax.
Suggestions on sizing when your measurements cross into different size categories:
- With wetsuits, your weight is the best "tiebreaker" when measurements cross sizes. Remember, wetsuits need to fit snugly to be efficient at excluding water and holding in warmth.
- In looser fitting garments like drysuits, splash jackets, etc, look first at the height, then at the weight for a tiebreaker.
- Sometimes the best solution is to purchase both sizes and keep the one with the best fit. Our Hassle-Free Returns process is easy and free.
- When you have questions about fit you can always give us a call at 877.677.4327, during business hours, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, to reach one of our friendly, experienced customer service folks.