Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Level Six Ace Sprayskirt:
I am really happy with this Spray deck. I didn't find any reviews for this product but I went on a limb and bought it anyway. Two reasons
1. The art work on the deck looked really really cool
2. A paddling buddy uses a level 6 spray deck and he was really happy with its performance.
In the end I am glad that I bought this. I have had the opportunity to try this out a couple of times. This being the off-season so we haven't had the chance to test this on big stuff and put it through the grinder.
Things that I love about this deck
1. The art work, it does really look very cool when its stretched out over the cockpit of the boat
2. The thick rubber rand on the deck seems bomb-proof. Once you manage to get this on, which is bit of a struggle, I doubt it will ever come off by accident.
3. The removable implosion bar i think was a really nice touch.
A few things that could be improved
1. The pull loop could have been better, seems a bit flimsy compared to the construction of the rest of the deck
2. Its really hard to put it on with some boats. I could get this on pretty easily on a pyranha varun, liquid logic 69 and a wavesport diesel 80. I tried very hard to get this on, on a pyranha burn L and no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't. Not really a problem, because I guess this deck is designed to be super tight to keep you dry.
I have spent about 6-8 hours in the boat with this deck and have done many practice rolls and I was pleasantly surprised to find the insides of my boat bone dry. No hesitation with giving this product 5 stars
Service and delivery comments:
The customer service was excellent. The delivery was delayed because it was apparently stuck at customs but Kristine Clausen from NRS customer support did an awesome job keeping me informed at every step until it was delivered to me.