Items mentioned in this article:
Frame Instructions: Skidguard Frame
Skidguard Frame Components:
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Place the Skidguard seats textured side up. Add the channels with the flat side against the seat.
- Place the side rails in the channels with the small holes in the side rails facing up.
Note: There are two different size holes in the rails. This aids in lining up the bolts to the threaded insert in the seat.
- Add the oar mounts, with the U-bolts, and tighten all of the frame's bolts.
- When you are storing your frame for long periods of time, we recommend you give the raw wood edges a light coat of waterproofing (i.e. Thompson's WaterSeal®) to keep the wood from weather checking.
* Adobe Acrobat 3.0 is required to view printable directions