Frame Instructions: NRS Flip Seat
- Thread the female end of the adjustable quick-release loop strap into the slot on the back of the aluminum plate (it will not loop through after you have installed a high back seat).
- Determine if you have a high- or low-back seat.
- There are 8 holes on the aluminum seat plate. If using a low-back seat, align the bolt holes on the front of the seat with the holes on the plate that are closest to the hinge assembly. The back set of bolt holes on the seat will line up with the third set of holes from the hinge.
- If you are using a high-back seat, align the front bolt holes with the second set of holes from the hinge assembly. The back set of bolt holes on the seat will line up with the fourth set of holes on the aluminum plate.
- For each of the four bolt holes, place a bushing over the hole and thread a bolt with a washer into the hole. Fully hand tighten each bolt before using a wrench, then give them no more than 1/4 turn with a wrench (1/2 in. SAE, 13 mm Metric).
- Place the flip seat assembly on your frame where you would like it located, and then hand tighten the nuts until the nylon thread-locks engage.
- Using a wrench, tighten the LoPro onto the frame, making sure that the bushings sit evenly on the dry box or cooler you will be placing underneath the flip seat. (You may need to adjust the height of your cooler or drybox.) Alternate between nuts while tightening to keep the U-bolt aligned.
- Loop the male end of the adjustable buckle loop strap around the rear cross bar and tighten the strap.