Frame Instructions: Raft Fishing Frame
Basic Fishing Frame Components:
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Attach the Universal Seat Mounts to the center of one of the cross bars and the raised seat bar.
- Set all bars on the side rails and install the U-Bolts. Add the washers and nuts leaving them loose. If any of the bars need to be re-positioned, it may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.
- Add oar mounts and seats.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.