Frame Instructions: Universal Frame
NRS Universal Frame Components:
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Attach Universal Seat Mount to the center of one of the cross bars.
- Attach drop rails to the cross bars as show in picture above and install the U-bolts. Add nuts and washers leaving them loose.
- Attach the cross bars from step 2 to the upper side rails, offsetting the breakdown joints. Avoid attaching a cross member or oar mount next to one of the breakdown joints; this can compress the pipe and make the breakdown section difficult to remove.
- Set the additional cross bars and seat bar on the side rails and install the U-Bolts. Add the washers and nuts leaving them loose. Adjust the crossbars so that they fit against the cooler or dry box snugly. If any of the bars need to be re-positioned, it may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.
- Add the deluxe foot bar and oar mounts. Tighten all the nuts that you previously installed.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.