Frame Instructions: Alley Cat Frame
Alley Cat Components:
- (2) Yokes
- (4) Side Rails
- (2) Cross Bars
- (1) Universal Seat Mount
- (1) Foot Bar
- (1) Pair of Oar Mounts
- (1) Pair of Cooler Mounts
- (1) Frame Wrench
- (16) U-bolts
- (32) Washers and Locking Nuts
- (1) High-Back Drain Hole Seat with bolts and washers
Note: Side Rails, Cooler Mounts and Seat are packaged separately
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Attach the Universal Seat Mount to the center of one of the cross bars.
- Begin by placing the yokes upside down with the narrow end up.
- Install U-bolts on the inner yoke LoPros. Add the washers and the nuts, leaving them loose. Slide the two inner side rails in through the U-bolts, then tighten the nuts. Alternate between the nuts to bring them down evenly.
- Turn the yoke right side up so that the inner rails are supporting the frame. Follow step 2 with the outer rails.
- Set the seat, foot, and cross bars in place and add the U-bolts, nuts and washers. Adjust the cross bar so that it fits against the cooler or dry box snugly. (It may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.)
- Add seat, cooler mounts, and oar mounts.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.