Frame Instructions: Bighorn I
Bighorn I Components:
- (2) Side Rails
- (3) Cross Bar
- (1) Universal Seat Mount
- (1) Foot Bar
- (1) Pair of Oar Mounts
- (10) U-bolts
- (20) Washers and Locking Nuts
- (2) 9ft Straps
- (4) Strap Slides
- (1) Frame Wrench
- Low-Back Drain Hole Seat with bolts and washers
Note: Seat is packaged separately
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Attach the Universal Seat Mount to the center of the cross bar.
- Set the seat, foot, and cross bars in place and add the U-bolts, nuts and washers leaving them loose. Adjust the cross bars so that they fit against the cooler or dry box snugly. If any of the bars need to be repositioned, it may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.
- Add seat, oar mounts, and straps.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.