Frame Instructions: Longhorn Frame
- (2) Side Rails
- (1) Cross Bar
- (1) Universal Seat Mount
- (1) Foot Bar
- (1) Pair of Oar Mounts
- (6) U-bolts
- (12) Washers and Locking Nuts
- (1) Frame Wrench
- (1) Low-Back Drain Hole Seat Note: Seat is packaged separately
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Attach the Universal Seat Mount to the center of the cross bar.
- Set the seat and foot bars on the side rails and install the U-Bolts. Add the washers and nuts leaving them loose. If any of the bars need to be repositioned, it may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.
- Add seat and oar mounts.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.