Frame Instructions: Raft Fishing Frame
Basic Fishing Frame Components:
- (2) Side Rails
- (2) Cross Bars
- (2) Universal Seat Mounts
- (1) Foot Bar
- (1) Angler Seat Bar
- (10) U-bolts
- (20) Washers and Locking Nuts
- (1) Frame Wrench
- (1) Pair of Oar Mounts
- (1) Low-Back Drain Hole Seat with bolts and washers
- (1) Angler Swivel Fishing Seat with nuts, bolts and washers Note: Seats are packed separately
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Attach the Universal Seat Mounts to the center of one of the cross bars and the raised seat bar.
- Set all bars on the side rails and install the U-Bolts. Add the washers and nuts leaving them loose. If any of the bars need to be re-positioned, it may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.
- Add oar mounts and seats.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.