Instructions: Rear Casting Platform
- (1) Pre-assembled Platform with bars
- (2) Straight Hanger Bars
- (4) U-bolts with Lock Nuts & Washers
- (8) Washers and Locking Nuts
- Install the U-bolts into the platform LoPros. It may be necessary bend the horns of the U-bolts so that they line up with the holes in the LoPros. This small amount of bending can usually be done by hand.
- Place the hanger bars onto the platform LoPros and add the nuts and washers, but don’t tighten them yet.
- Position the platform in front of the cross bar.
- Once everything is lined up, install the U-bolts in the hanger bar LoPros and tighten all of the lock nuts.
- Thread a strap through the hole in the front of the platform and run it to a D-ring or other solid attachment point in front of the platform to help support the user’s weight.
- To ensure the longevity of these and all frame parts, periodically check the tightness of all the nuts and platform bolts.