Frame Instructions: NRS Top Cat Frame
Top Cat Components:
- (2) Yokes
- (4) Side Rails
- (3) Cross Bars
- (1) Universal Seat Mount
- (2) Foot Bars
- (1) Pair of Oar Mounts
- (1) Pair of Cooler Mounts
- (2) 9ft Straps
- (4) Strap Slides
- (1) Frame Wrench
- (20) U-bolts
- (40) Washers and Locking Nuts
- (1) High-Back Drain Hole Seat with bolts and washers
Note: Side Rails, Seat, and Cooler Mount are packed separately
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Attach the Universal Seat Mount to the center of one of the cross bars.
- Begin by placing the yokes upside down with the narrow end up.
- Install the U-bolts on the inner yoke LoPros. Add the washers and the nuts, leaving them loose. Slide the two inner side rails in through the U-bolts, then tighten the nuts.
- Turn the yoke right side up so that the inner rails are supporting the frame. Follow step 2 with the outer rails.
- Set the seat, foot, and cross bars in place and add the U-bolts, nuts and washers. Adjust the cross bars so that they fit against the cooler or dry box snugly. (It may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.)
- Add seat, oar mounts, and cooler mounts.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and seat bolts.