- Gear Aid Zipper Cleaner + Lubricant
- Gear Aid Zipper Lubricant Stick
Zipper Lubrication / Cleaning
Gear Aid Zipper Cleaner + Lubricant
Cleans and lubricates nylon and metal zippers:
- Before applying, unzip garment and clean zippers with the applicator brush.
- Open cap and brush generous amounts of lubricant onto zipper teeth.
- Re-apply regularly, especially before long storage periods.
- Close cap and rinse brush after use.
- Apply Zipper Lubricant Stick when finished for further protection
Gear Aid Zipper Lubricant Stick
Lubricates and protects nylon and metal zippers:
- Rub lubricant up and down zipper teeth.
- Work zipper to fully lubricate entire mechanism.
- Re-apply regularly.
- Store product in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Note: For prolonged storage of drysuits and dry tops store with zipper all the way open. If left closed for long periods, the zipper's sealing elements can take on a "compression set" making them less effective.