Female anglers who get after the fish from sun up to sundown need gear and apparel that can adapt through 12+ hours of casting and catching. Featuring an integrated hoodie and neck gaiter plus UPF 50 protection, the NRS Women's Varial Hoodie is a must-have piece of protective apparel.
- Constructed with 100% recycled poly/spandex blended fabric.
- Lightweight fabric breathes freely, wicks moisture and delivers UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Cut narrower at the shoulders and waist to better fit female anglers.
- Seamless design under the arms and on the shoulders to deliver friction-free zones for paddling, rowing and casting comfort with a PFD.
- Thumb loops in the sleeves extend the sun protection to the fingers by preventing vulnerable gaps between your sleeves and sun gloves.
- The integrated sun hood and neck gaiter let you adjust to conditions on the fly, and on the water, without taking off the shirt.
- Small, laser-cut holes around the mouth and nose of the neck gaiter release excess moisture preventing condensation build-up on glasses.