A big brother to the Aire Puma and Aire Super Puma, the 14'2" Aire Super Duper Puma offers more interior space, cargo room and stability, while maintaining the Puma family's reputation for playfulness.
- A relatively narrow width and high rocker angles at the bow and stern make the Super Duper Puma more maneuverable than other 14' boats.
- The largest addition to the Aire Puma raft family, this boat provides room for eight paddlers or three anglers.
- The Super Duper Puma also makes a great fishing boat when equipped with an NRS Fishing Raft Frame.
- AIRE raft tubes and floors are equipped with bombproof PVC-coated material that's thicker than other brands for superior durability.
- Internal urethane AIREcells provide an extra measure of strength, durability and safety.
- The piano hinge style of floor lacing, found in all AIRE rafts, provides quick self-bailing and a plethora of options for getting just the right placement of the thwarts.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||15.5"/15.5"|
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||37/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||37/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||31"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||54"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||78"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|